Item Includes: D-1200 projector, transport case, 2 infrared remote controls, basic cable set, startup software.
The LEICA PRADOVIT D-1200 distinguishes itself with its high performance and elegant design in a premium quality chassis. With its particularly compact dimensions and a weight of under 3.5 kilograms, it is the world's smallest and lightest projector in its class. The LEICA PRADOVIT D-1200 is suitable for a broad variety of uses: as well as high-quality projection of digital photos in large format with truly realistic image quality, it can also project films in full HD quality. Moreover, it has very clear menu navigation and an easy to use remote control for the most important functions.
- Photo realistic reproduction. LEICA PRADOVIT D-1200 offers optimally adapted colour management for photo realistic image reproduction with an image format of 16:10 due to the D(igital)L(ight)P(rocessing) display technology from Texas Instruments. This reflecting chip technology provides an actual resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. Even with a photo realistic setting, the contrast range is more than 2500:1 with a brightness of 1400 ANSI Lumen - with the ability to go to 2000 Lumen.
- Optimum image range. The LEICA VARIO-ELMARIT-P 1:2,8-3,1/33-42 mm/59 mm-74 mm (equiv.)/t.r. 1,6-2,0:1 objective provides very good brightness and an image rich in contrasts. The optics can be used for a projection range of 1 to 15 metres with a screen width of 0.5 to 7 metres. The image diagonals range from 0.6 to 8.3 metres. This allows pin sharp projections in a wide range of rooms.
- The latest lamp technology. The LEICA PRADOVIT D-1200 is equipped with a 220W FusionPlus VIDI UHP bulb from Philips with a life expectancy of approx. 3000 hours for standard applications and approx. 2000 hours for high-performance applications. It operates pleasantly quietly - measuring only 28 dB - allowing a relaxed projection experience.
- A host of connection options. The Pradovit D-1200 offers a wide range of possibilities to connect with reproduction devices. It boasts a component input and HDMI1.3 and DVI digital interfaces. These can be used to connect not only PC or notebook, but also a DVD player, blu-ray player, HD-DVD player, HD camcorder or HDTV receiver. Alongside the standard composite and S-video interfaces, LAN and VGA cords can also be connected.
- Digital all-round package. Leica has succeeded in completing its digital performance chain with this new entry into digital projection. Now with products which are perfectly compatible with each other, Leica photographers are guaranteed excellent results - starting with photography and continuing through to reproduction.
- Leica products are renowned for their outstanding quality. This is why Leica offers its registered customers an extensive service package - including 36 months guarantee on both the projector and the bulb - from purchase date.
- Projector Type: WUXGA DLP digital projector
- Display Technology: 0.98"" DMD chip
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels = WUXGA
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 2000 ANSI Lumen
- Contrast ratio: >2500:1
- Leica Lens: 1.6-2.0:1 zoom lens (manual)
- Projection Distance: 1-15m
- Image Size (width/diagonal): approx. 0.5-7m / 0.6-8.3m
- Optical Lens Shift: approx. 120% vertical
- Lamp: 220W FusionPlus VIDI UHP from Philips
- Lamp life: 3000 hours in standard mode / 2000 hours in high-power mode
- Connection Ports: Video: HDMI 1.3a (HDCP), DVII (HDCP), 1x RCA (YPbPr, YCbCr)(Component Video), 1x S-Video, 1x RCA (Composite Video), HDD-15 (RGBHV, RGBS, RGSB, YUV); Control: LAN (TCP/IP), RS232, USB Infrared remote control with laser pointer, Quick-access infrared remote control
- Noise Level: <28 dB(A) in standard mode
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 234 x 278 x 94mm
- Weight: 7.49 lbs with lens
- Power Supply: 90-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, <415W